MegaPOP Fast Busies in Wisconsin (fwd)

At 15:21 on 2002-05-21 the following was posted to Network Alerts:

Problem : Fast Busies
Location: 998 - Regional, (Wisconsin)
Status  : Ongoing
Event   : Major problem with DialUp

Detailed Description:

Our engineers are still working with the telco provider to relieve the fast
busies leading into the Appleton (077), Green Bay (082) and Oshkosh (083)
Popsites.  They are aware of what the problem is, however, telco expects
another 2 hours for resolution.  We have escalated this issue to a
management level to try and speed up the time quoted.  We will continue to
keep you updated as new information arrives.

ETR: 2 Hours