Sprint E|Solutions Dedicated IP Outage Notification (fwd)

     This affects one of our three circuits.  At present the circuit does not
appear to be totally down or even severely impacted.  We are seeing about 5%
packet loss which is not enough to substantially degrade applications
performance.

Outage Reason:     Software Failure
Network:           Sprintlink,  Dedicated IP
Ticket:            5641269
Sprint ID:         5170

Sprint is currently experiencing an outage in
Tacoma, WA and Relay, MD.

Your private line(s) impacted by this outage and/or router(s)
associated with your service are listed below.  Emergency maintenance
is underway.

Customers whose only connection to the Sprintlink IP network is via this
gateway router will experience loss of internet connectivity for the
duration of the emergency maintenance.

Expected time to repair is 2 Hours.

Please bear with us as we work to fix the problem.
Thank you for your patronage.

Your private line(s) impacted by this outage and/or the router(s)
associated with your service are listed below.

ROUTER:             SL-GW2-TAC
PRIVATE LINE:       373587
LOCATION:           Tacoma, WA
START TIME (local): 00:00 PDT 26-MAY-2002
START TIME (gmt  ): 07:00 GMT 26-MAY-2002