StarPOP/Telia/UUNET failing

     The authentication servers at Star Internet Comm are apparently not
working presently.  They are sending someone to the office to fix it now.

     StarPOP is in the process of being acquired/merged by YourNetPlus.
YourNetPlus is the outfit we've been getting setup with that will be using our
own Radius Servers, to get around these problems at Star Internet.  I was
unaware that a merger was going to take place, in fact talks for the merger
started after we got setup according to the timeline I've been given.

     But at any rate, we are working on a fix for this.  We had our first fully
successful test of our Radius servers last friday in which filters which have
been the sticking point, worked properly.