Denial of Service Attack

     We were hit with a denial of service attack originating from a machine at
the University of Miami and directed towards an IP address that we used to have
our IRC client server on before we segregated the routing.  It hasn't been on
this address since around last September.

     Presently the attacked IP address is null routed, which doesn't harm
anything at this point since there is no machine currently at that IP address.