Telia regional outage (Eastern US)

Telia lines are experiencing authentication and connection outages in the
Eastern US this morning; I've confirmed this on Forida, Louisiana, and New
York lines.  From Chicago to the Western US, they are authenticating
correctly.  It seemes to be a peering issue on the Telia backbone or boints
between it and the authentication servers; there are trouble tickets open
now to have technicians check on that to restore service ASAP.

No ETR at the moment, but I'll keep track of things as well.