Re: Telia ISDN authentication

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Eric T. Jorgensen wrote:

> ISDN authentication on Telia is failing this morning, while single-channel
> setups are connecting correctly.  A ticket is open with the port-aggregator
> (and authentication server admins) to bring this back up as soon as
> possible.

     Telia was moved to a different Radius authentication server this morning
in an attempt to fix the fail over issue so that we would have full redundancy.
I suspect this is related to that, probably something not configured right with
the new server.  I'm on the phone with the people involved and they're looking
into it now.

     Failover involves the ability to go to a second server if the first is
non-functional.  We wanted this capability with our own setup.  But the servers
upstream were not trying the second server if the first failed, the switch in
Radius servers upstream was an attempt to fix this.