Telia Seattle Outage

     The current word I have is that it is an OC3 circuit that a T3 for Telia
is riding on that is the reason for the outage.  There are so many layers
involved that I'm not able to get a real clear explanation but am told
engineers are deligently working on bringing the circuit back online.

     I've also got word that some other networks using XO telco facilities were
affected, so this may involve trunking between XO and Qwest and that may
explain why it's a Qwest circuit but again this is speculation because I'm
getting information 3rd and 4th hand.