MegaPOP Everett/Seattle/Tacoma dialup outage

Seattle/Everett/Tacoma area MegaPOP lines were coming up with an error "Low
on memory; try again later", causing dialup connections to fail this
morning.  It may have affected dialups longer than I realized, as I was
able to connect/authenticate shortly before I saw these errors, but there
were a couple users who had Windows-based errors before that point as well.

I opened a ticket with MegaPOP techs over the phone, and they're working on
clearing that up ASAP.  ETR is "a few minutes".