T1 Still Down

     One of the T1's feeding our hosts is still down (one out of three) causing
higher than normal latencies (slow response) to host services here.

     The problem has been isolated to the loop, basically the wire that goes
from the telco central office to our location, and part of the difficulty in
repairing it is that part of the circuit is under water.  Qwest (which provides
the local loop), spent most of the night pumping water out of a manhole, and
are still working to repair the loop.