Dial Plan L Problem

     This morning we were attempting to configure the service to fallback to a
prompted login when PAP fails, part of what is necessary for rlogin directly to
shell, UUCP, etc.

     While doing this the comm server quit talking to the telco switch
properly, we don't know why yet but it is being worked upon as I write this.

     This problem affects the Seattle dialup only.  Seattle customers can get
around this problem by dialing one of the other local numbers such as Bellevue,
425-732-2642 while this problem is being addressed.