Upgrade Outage 3AM 11/9/2002 Pacific Time

     I will be taking the main file server (Ultra1) down at approximately 3AM
to perform an upgrade that will double the CPU speed.  I expect this to take
about an hour.

     Since any host service that requires access to user files, shell, web,
e-mail, all of these functions will be unavailable during this time frame.

     As almost everything is dependent upon this server, all host services
should be faster after the upgrade.

     The primary reason for this upgrade is to provide enough CPU to move some
additional services to this box and to setup another ultra1 to phase out some
older hardware that is becoming difficult to impossible to find parts for.