Authentication Failures and Packet Floods...

     We experienced a couple of service problems this evening.  Around 18:30
Pacific time, we were hit with a SYN flood directed at one of our router
interfaces that was sufficiently intense that it caused the router to reboot.

     Later, we had some intermittant authentication problems that resulted from
disk space exhausting on one of the Radius servers.  The radius servers are
duplicated, the problem is that it remained up but gave bad login responses to
good logins so the comm servers didn't fall back to the other server.