Ultra1 Bad DIMM

     We've got a DIMM gone bad in Ultra1, the main file server for our host
services.  Right now it's taking correctable errors so isn't adversely
affecting the operation of the system other than generating messages on the
console but we need to replace this before they become double-bit
non-correctable errors and crash the machine.

     I expect a replacement to arrive monday evening but will probably make the
replacement tuesday morning around 7AM.  This should take approximately 20
minutes.