Seattle/Portland-area MegaPOP busies/recordings

On Wed, 1 Jan 2003, Eric T. Jorgensen wrote:

> A ticket is open on this issue already; I'll keep an eye on updates, etc.
> Users will receive "all circuits busy" or busy signals when dialing to the
> Seattle POP.  We are working with our provider to resolve this issue.

Looks like this is happening again; on the 1st it turned out to also be
affecting the Portland area, but only intermittently (some were able to get
in while it was still occuring for others).  I've opened up another
"master" ticket on this issue as last week's had already closed, and will
keep updated as well.