Dial Plan L - Northern California - Slow Authenticates

     I put in a filter to stop a denial of service attack against our IRC
servers that was overly broad and also affected our primary Radius server that
Northern California used.  This caused slow authentication because first it had
to timeout trying to get to the primary before getting to the secondary.

     The primary/secondary were reversed in Northern California from everywhere
else so only that location was affected.

     The filters have been corrected, the primary/secondary reversal has been
corrected.

     Authentication should happen with normal speed now in Northern California.