Dialup L outage, non-ELI and non-Aleron lines

While our own lines at ELI are connecting and authenticating correctly,
many of the others in Plan L are failing, not even reaching our
authentication server for verification.  The provier we have for those is
aware of the problem and working on the solution, but have no ETR at the
moment.  Some areas I've reported as being affected are numbers in New
Mexico, Colorado, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee.

We've recently moved the Telia/Aleron numbers into Plan L, with an interim
username ending of "eskimo.net" instead of "eskimo.com" -- these are
working where there are Telia/Aleron lines available.