Dial Plan L

     Two of the networks we have in dial plan L, Qwest and Level3 are basically
accessed through GlobalPOPs and they equipment down that is rendering those
numbers non-operational at present.

     Our own POPs, Aleron, Uniserve, and Dial Assurance numbers and some
others are still operational.

     I don't have an ETA yet, their call center is swamped, the person
answering the phones is not technical, the people that are are busy dealing
with the problem.  I'm sorry I don't have more information at this time but
that's all I can get from them.