Qwest, Level3, Aleron outage

The POP-reseller we use for Qwest, Level3, and Aleron numbers has equipment
that is down again, affecting authentication on these lines.  It's been
down since approximately 8:20 (Pacific), looking at our logs.  I was told
initially an ETR of about half an hour, but that is beyond that mark now,
and I will continue trying to get more information for updates, as well as
testing the lines occasionally to learn if it's back up correctly.

This is not affecting our own POPs or DialAssurance numbers where
available.