Sumner DNS affects outbound mail

     There is a problem with DNS on the IP addresses assigned to the Sumner
dial plan L access number.  Because this isn't one of our own POPs we can't fix
it directly, this ticket has been created with the carrier to resolve the
problem.  The incorrect DNS affects a customers ability to connect to our
outgoing SMTP mail server.

     Please use alternative local numbers, preferably those in teal if they are
a local call.  South Prairie customers can dial either Buckley or Enumclaw
access lines.