Aleron Lines

     Aleron lines (those in Orange) are currently down.  It's actually a
problem with the configuration of our realm in their system or one of the
providers it routes through that is causing a failure to authenticate.

     A work-around exists; if your add '.1dial.com' to the end of your dialup
username.

     For example, if your username is: en00000@eskimo.com
                          instead use: en00000@eskimo.com.1dial.com

     The people that need to work on this are mostly either on vacation or gone
home and not responding to pages and/or messages, so I am not real optimistic
about this being resolved before next week.  So use the above work-around if
you are using an ASCII rlogin type connection, or use a different access number
that isn't Aleron (not orange) on the website.