Uniserve Canada Numbers

     The Uniserve Canadian access numbers, those in grey, are now restored to
service.  We are now dealing with them directly rather than through a reseller
so this should be stable.

     We're still waiting for UUNET to transfer the realm and bring the UUNET
Canadian numbers back into service; however, if you are in a Canadian location
that has only a UUNET access number, we can get you back online via a generic
realm presently used for plan W.  But this also should be back up shortly and
at that point we'll also be bringing all of UUNET into plan L so that plan L
will become the only dial plan and will have access to all of the networks.

     This will give you the broadest possible choices of access numbers, your
username and password will work on all of them.