From: "Thanks" <holidayinn@highstream.net>
To: nanook@eskimo.com
Subject: Thanks for the memories
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:13:02 -0700
    KAA03215

Hello,

Recently I started working with a Florida company who was hired by Universal Studios to extend a very special offer to you.

Perhaps you would like to see the wonders of Orlando, Florida?  Imagine spending your next vacation in the most beautiful vacation destination this country has to offer.

Spend time with your kids & family and/or friends in one or more of the numerous parks such as Disney World's Epcot Center, Universal Studios Florida, Sea World, and many more.  You will have the vacation of a lifetime.  Plus, we will even tell you about other options such as Pasco County, FL, known as a part of the the "Nature Coast", and Atlanta, Georgia, the jewel of the south, with its fabulous shopping and sightseeing.  This is something that you should not miss out on.

Just fill in the information below, and we will have a representative contact you shortly, with options for you to choose from.  Do not deprive yourself of at least hearing about the wonderful opportunities you have in seeing a world that you just dream about.

You Must be a US resident, and at least 18 years old.

Thank you for taking the time to read and fill out this information.  Please reply by sending a   email to:
            info-now@charter.net           and put "Memories" in the subject line.

Wishing you a fine day

PJ
ps:  Please note that this is not an autoresponder.  I will reply to your request.

pps:  Also, please note that your email address will not be used for ANY purpose other than sending you information on this particular opportunity.  I will not give your email address or any other information about you to anyone.

ppps:  Unless you respond to this email, you will receive no further communication from me and I will close your file.