Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:23:12 -0500
From: 238885@aol.com
To: webmaster@eskimo.net
Subject:                Copy DVD's to a standard CD - without a DVD Burner
    238885

     Copy your favorite DVD's to a standard CD - without a DVD Burner. Free
    extras! It's easy to use. Retail Price: $69.95 and For a limited time it
                                is Only $39.95!
      DVD Magick Pro - A Revolutionary Way to Create DVDs in Your Own Home

Don't spend $1000 on a DVD Burner. Get our all-inclusive software right
now and within minutes you will be on your way to copying any DVD video
to a single, standard CD. You've seen us in the news. You've heard so
much about our product. Now available for download! Get your software
instantly following payment!
************* 612D619C-516FF221-4839EEF4-37027533-1244A269 **************
                              DVD Copying Features

 *  No DVD Burner Required** 238885 ************
 *  Simple, Convenient Step by Step Instructions_______________ 798181095
    __________
 *  Burn to any standard CD; play on any standard DVD player (i.e.
    Television, Computer, etc...) OR computer CD Drive****** 1023966157
    ***
 *  Don't have a CD recorder? Don't worry! You can save your favorite
    movies to your computer and view anytime!___________ 238885 _____
 *  Yes! They will play on your CD and DVD player*************** 238885
    ***********
 *  Now you can copy movies from DVD to the new DiVX format. One standard
    film will take 600mb of your space, that means you can keep around 70
    films at the same time on your PC!_ 565279357 _______
 *  Create your new video collection now!*********** 704265098 **********
 *  After buying our packet you will learn how to work with digital video
    in no time! Our packet includes easy instructions on how to work with
    encodings + copying from one format to another!_____________
    915842967 ____________________

                           Copy VHS tapes to CD too!

Just upgraded to a DVD and have a library of video tapes? With your
software not only can you copy & burn ANY DVD, you'll also be able to
transfer all your VHS tapes to DVD format on CD using CDR!
*********** 11E370B8-7E0214EA-EE4A456-40737E97-35C825F6 ***
                   Back up your favorite Playstation 2 Games!

Order the DVD PRO 4.0! ripper NOW and included will be directions for
burning Sony Playstation 2 games! Everything you need to make a working
copy on a standard, blank CD-R. Use these as backups so that your
original PlayStation 2 games stay in the best condition!
***** 27AE263C-262A91B7-2580041E-BA6C6C4-76974ACF ***
                        Now copy DVD's in 14 Languages!

Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian,
Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Urdu!
********* 5712FFDA-31C0366E-1C211AA7-692C44DF-645FA4AB ****

            Hurry! Limited Time Special Offers Immediate download!!
                 Click Here for More Info or Order Online Now!

         238885 42EDCD36-1E637846-A9819A1-3997D1E3-67CCD0AF 1984276329