New POP Server - Configuration

     I identified a configuration issue that likely caused some intermittant
failures for users using the new pop server on ultra1.

     The inetd.conf entry had just nowait, not nowait.3000 as we had in mail.
This is the number of times in 60 seconds that the service can be spawned.

     The default if no number is specified is 40, that is popper can only be
invoked 40 times in a minute.  During busy hours it is not uncommon for popper
to be involved 200-300 times per minute so the default value is not high
enough.  I fixed this around 2:30pm today so hopefully this will address the
complaints of intermittant timeouts.