SSL Web Server / Services

     An SSL web server here has failed, and it runs on old hardware of the
same type that services runs on.

     In order to determine if the failure is a drive or controller (SCSI DMA
errors), I need to take services down for a while and swap parts.

     If it turns out to be the controller, I'm going to have to scarf the
unit from services to get the SSL web server back up and then if we can't
find a spare we'll need to move services to newer hardware, password issues
or not.