Notice of service effecting issue: YNP network

     This affects the numbers in purple (YNP).

Subject: Notice of service effecting issue: YNP and GBL networks

To our valued customers,

	Due to an increased amount of network traffic on the YNP and GBL
networks, we are instituting a round-robin radius schema to accommodate
the additional load. This was a planned step forward, however we are
implementing this ahead of schedule to accommodate some of the more
recent issues that have been seen. We are currently working with our
backbone providers to accomplish this task, and for the next 7-8 hours
you may see sporadic authentication issues with either network.