Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:39:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: Julie Peoples <lpeoples@cidera.com>
To: voipnet@cidera.com
Subject: Cidera Service Shutting Down

Good morning,

Sadly, VOIPnet, d.b.a. Cidera, has been instructed to cease transmission
on the satellite transponder at 11:00 a.m. EDT, today, September 30,
2003.  We regret that we could not give our customers any more notice than
we were given.

We wish to thank all of our loyal customers for staying the course with us
over all this time.  We wish them the best of luck in the future.

Sorrowfully,

Julie

"we live with regret,
things fall apart. The center