Sprint Dedicated IP Outage Notification (fwd)

     We use Sprint for backbone connectivity for our hosts.  We have circuits
out of both Seattle and Tacoma POPs for redundancy, but at the moment Sprint is
experiencing problems in both Seattle AND Tacoma affecting our connectivity.

     The nature of the problem is such that it depends upon where you are
connecting from as to whether or not it is a problem, packet loss to the UW
from here right now is only 3% which isn't enough to cause serious service
impairment, but to AOL it's around 50% which will make connectivity miserable.
The problem is within Sprint's network.

     This will cause any access of our hosts to be slow and unreliable from
affected locations for the duration that it takes them to repair the problem.