[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Glitch...
- From: Nanook <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:13:28 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:13:33 -0800
- Resent-from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-message-id: <A2UKlB.A.TbF.sQUn_@mx1>
- Resent-sender: email@example.com
Around 8am the CPU and load on ultra1 went through the roof. For reasons I don't understand, the web server got stuck in some sort of loop trying to service a particular request. A restart of the webserver didn't kill the offending process. Killing it manually resumed normal operation.