Re: Not able to establish a Dial-Up connection

     There is a problem with ELI's backbone network, router issues, that is
affecting our dialup POPs.

     If you have alternate access, and I'm assuming if you can read this, you
do, then you can find an alternate number on our website.

     To do this, go to:

	http://www.eskimo.com/

     Scroll down to the access number section, click on the appropriate state.
This will bring up a list of cities with the primary numbers for those cities.

     To find an alternate, click on the city and it will bring up a list of
alternate numbers, the top of the list being the most preferred.

     Please only use these during an outage of the primary numbers.

     We do not yet have an ETA on the ELI backbone repair, they are presently
working with router vendor (Broadwing) on a fix.  Apparenly this involves some
software issues with the routers.