[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ultra1 freeze/reboot around noon today.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ultra1 freeze/reboot around noon today.
- From: Eskimo North Support <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 13:14:34 -0800 (PST)
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Resent-date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 13:14:40 -0800
- Resent-from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-message-id: <"5KEf43.0.Of1._yTz_"@mx1>
- Resent-sender: email@example.com
Ultra1, the file/spool/web server suffered a freeze today and had to be powercycled. This was approximately 11:50am, and it was back accepting connections at around noon (12:00pm, possibly a couple minutes later). Eskimo North Support | Voice Numbers - (206)812-0051 or 800-246-6874 firstname.lastname@example.org | Voice help available 7am to 10:45pm Mon-Fri PO Box 55816 | and 11am to 6:45pm Saturday and Sunday Seattle, WA 98155-0816 | Fax us at - (206)812-0054