- ELI - Emergency Network Notification (May Affect Washington Dial)

     This may affect our dialups in parts of Washington state, particularly
Seattle and surrounding communities in Western WA.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 13:20:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: - ELI - Emergency Network Notification

ELI Internet Customer Support Notice:
------------------------------------

Emergency Maintenance!!

Electric Lightwave, Inc will be replacing a
failing OC48 transport shelf in our equipment
in the Seattle/Tukwilla area.  During this
maintenance you may experience brief outages of
approximately 30 seconds.  There is a
possibility of an extended outage (30 minutes) if
there is an equipment failure.  We apologize for
any inconvenience this may cause.  Please call
with any questions or concerns. They will be
working on this for approximately 2 hours

Start:    The outage will occur on March 29, 2004 at 11:00pm PST.
Duration: Minor Switch hits; Possible 30 minute outage.

Affected: cr01.tkwl, cr02.tkwl
Internet customers in Seattle and Tukwilla