Name Server Error

     An error in the eskimo.com zone file on our master DNS server caused
eskimo hosts not to resolve on some of our secondary name servers (those that
had attempted to transfer bad data from the primary before we noticed it).

     This was around 2:45-3:00 PM on 3/31/2004.  If you had trouble reaching
our hosts during this time frame and it was a host name does not exist or
resolve error, that was probably the cause.  It has been corrected.