Scheduled Maintenance potentially service affecting 7/6/2004 5:30AM

     This router affects our backbone connectivity at co-lo facility. These
cards are in theory "hot swappable", but occasionally attempting to install
them causes the router to reboot.  If this happens there will be about a five
minute outage while it reboots.