ultra1 reboot

     Around 6:15 AM a bunch of apache web server and sendmail processes got
"stuck" waiting on disk I/O according to the status.  I couldn't find anything
really wrong, physically all the disks worked and the NFS mounted partition
responded.  I couldn't find any exhausted resources.

     Around 6:40 being unable to determine the cause of the stuck processes and
unable to kill them, I rebooted the machine.  It did not shut down properly and
I was forced to do a hard boot but it came up ok and appears to be operating
normally after the boot.