[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Backups
- From: Nanook <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 19:06:00 -0700 (PDT)
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Resent-date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 19:06:01 -0700
- Resent-from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-message-id: <FWxaGC.A.VyD.JCQRBB@ultra7.eskimo.com>
- Resent-sender: email@example.com
I just wanted to let everyone know that we have backups over a network connection working and have made a couple of generations backups since the July 12th crash and been able to read files off of those backups OK. I've received a number of e-mails about potential solutions so thought I had better let everybody know that issue has been fixed.
- Prev by Date: News
- Next by Date: Web/FTP Server Maintenance 9/13 around midnight...
- Previous by thread: Server Failures
- Next by thread: Web/FTP Server Maintenance 9/13 around midnight...