Web/FTP Server Maintenance 9/13 around midnight...

     Around midnight on 9/13 I plan to take the web server down briefly to
install more RAM.  We had a server crash friday early evening that basically
resulted from memory exhaustion.  I've ordered additional RAM to double the
amount in the server and that is supposed to arrive monday.  Assuming it
arrives on time and there are no other issues preventing it, I will be
installing this memory around midnight.

     This should only take about 1/2 hour downtime total and will affect web
and ftp service during this time but should not affect shell, mail retrieval,
or other services.