Re: MySQL

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Nanook wrote:

>      Presently we are experiencing a software problem with the MySQL database
> server on ultra1 used by web hosting customers.  We are presently
> investigating.

The initial startup script was pointing to the default data directory
instead of the /userspace location; the problem didn't appear until today's
reboot.  It's been solved now; sorry about that.

~ Eric

Eric T. Jorgensen		Reality's a Rorschach test,	-o)
Eskimo North Support Staff	And all the world's a blot.	 /\
206-812-0051, 800-246-6874	"Semper Tux" (Always Linux)	_\_\