Server Problems

     We had the main web server fail yesterday.  The disk controller seemed to
have wedged and both disks were totally scribbled requiring a complete re-load
from tape.

     During the process I accidentally broke another server and yet a third one
died later while I was trying to fix the first two.

     At this point the main web server is back up restored from tape, the mail
server that died on it's own is also up, but the one I killed is still dead.
The latter provides additional capacity for incoming mail.  Without it being
operational, incoming mail may be slow.