Re: user "oscar"

     ELI had to replace a three mile section of fiber this morning.  I don't
know all the details, but this partially isolated the Tukwila switch which
provides service for many of the Western Washington modem lines, and it also
affected voice mail which is why it rang rather than going into voice mail.

     The bad section of fiber has been replaced, everything should be back to
normal now.