[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: user "oscar"
- To: Carl Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Oscar Engfer <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: user "oscar"
- From: Nanook <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 14:58:55 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <445D182B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Resent-date: Sat, 6 May 2006 14:59:01 -0700
- Resent-from: email@example.com
- Resent-message-id: <-UE53B.A.xPF.kwRXEB@ultra7.eskimo.com>
- Resent-sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
ELI had to replace a three mile section of fiber this morning. I don't know all the details, but this partially isolated the Tukwila switch which provides service for many of the Western Washington modem lines, and it also affected voice mail which is why it rang rather than going into voice mail. The bad section of fiber has been replaced, everything should be back to normal now. -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- Eskimo North Linux Friendly Internet Access, Shell Accounts, and Hosting. Knowledgable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers. See our web site: http://www.eskimo.com/ (206) 812-0051 or (800) 246-6874. On Sat, 6 May 2006, Carl Dinse wrote: > Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 13:42:03 -0800 > From: Carl Dinse <email@example.com> > To: Nanook <firstname.lastname@example.org> > Subject: user "oscar" > > He left us a voice mail this morning because he kept getting busy > signals when he dialed in. I gave him a call back, he says > everything's working now but mentioned to me that when he called support > this morning would just ring and ring and never an awnsering machine > would pick up until Noon. I'm wondering if Eli had a problem this > morning or maybe his phone company down in Tocoma was having a > problem. Any known outages? > > -- > Carl D.