Eskimo Shell Server

     Just had another incidence of NFS hang, for the 7th saturday in a row.
The first five it happened early in the morning, the last two close to eight in
the evening.

     I have identified one user in particular that is always logged in at that
time, it may be coincidence but I am investigating.

     I've also found some references on the web relating to this problem being
an issue with NLM protocol used for file locking across NFS.  I forgot to try
something this time around, but the rumor has it that restarting two daemons in
a certain order gets things moving again so will try that next time.  If that
turns out to be the case it will get us closer to the source.