Incoming mail outage

Our main mail server crashed with disk errors last night, and the backup in
place filled up the partition used for queueing mail in the meantime, and
there were issues with procmail and smartlist on the backup machine.  I've
moved the queue to a larger partition to help keep it up and functional in
the meantime, but a further update on the mail server will post later as
well.  Currently it's chugging away at the combination of the backlog and
new mails.

(also "Test", heh)
~ Eric