Ultra6 / Eskimo Shell

     We had some problems with one of the incoming mail servers this morning.
That in and of itself shouldn't have been service effecting as we have three at
present and one is sufficient to carry the load during low volume time frames
(like 3-4am on a sunday morning).

     However, in the process of troubleshooting I rebooted the shell server
because it is also a kind of master for user data that the other machines sync
off of.

     The real problem was that there wasn't a necessary maintenance job
schedualed so host connection data just kept accumulating for months until it
eventually exhausted space on the /var partition.  Just something that got
overlooked when that machine was ressurrected after it last ate it's drives.