Web Server Outage

     We had a failure of the new web server that I just replaced friday resulting
from yet another A/C failure at the co-lo facility.

     Because I can't include graphics on this mailing list, I've detailed the
incident here:

        http://www.eskimo.com/~nanook/tidbits/2007/08/web-outages.html

     I am working with this company towards some kind of meaningful resolution.
Obviously, we can't allow our equipment to continue to be baked to a crisp.

     I offer my sincerest apologies to those of you who have been affected, and
rest assured I will get a resolution to this one way or the other.  I will keep
you informed with respect to what changes are made to resolve this as they occur.