Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:47:51 -0600
From: Mammoth Network Ops <network@mammothnetworks.com>
To: Mammoth Network Ops <network@mammothnetworks.com>
Subject: Scheduled maintenance, 9/12-9/13/07 (month correction)

This is a scheduled maintenance notification for Mammoth Networks.

Dates: 9/12-9/13/07
Start time: 11:00 pm Mountain
End time: 4:00 am Mountain
Affected: Upstream paths for Seattle POP (Boise, Eugene, Portland, Seattle,
Spokane)
Detail:

We will be moving DSL terminations from a Cisco 7206VXR to our Redback
SmartEdge Wednesday evening.  This will affect Mammoth Partners whose DSL
End Users terminate in that Cisco (LATAs listed above).  This will not
affect Mammoth Partners whose End Users aggregate over Layer 2.