Re: Web

     Yes, it would but I have a fix in mind, just need to make some changes
to the routing.  I'm going to assign a seperate virtual address for
mysql.eskimo.com, but a router filter in place to block that port from the
outside world (and we can put in exceptions for customers that have a need,
replication or whatever).

     The web server still isn't totally protected, it's a conflict between CIDR
routing and classful routing (the router doing CIDR and the server being
configured with seperate class C address spaces).

     So I have to change the routing to make everything match and that is best
done later at night because of the potential to break things.