Incoming mail servers this morning

> Hi
>
> For the last two hours (sent around 3am our time), mail ha not arrived at
> my eskimo.com address (...) but emails sent at the same time to other
> addresses have got there as usual. So far, no bounce messages
>
> Thanks if you could check this out

Both incoming servers were having errors due to stale NFS info this
morning, similar to when the shell loses sync with the file servers.
Rebooted both of them shortly after fielding calls about this as well, both
coming up properly and processing mail again.  There may have been a slow
trickle in the interim hours this morning and while the queue was waded
through.

~ Eric

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 7am to 10:45pm Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |      and 11am to 7pm Saturday and Sunday
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |          Fax us at - (206)812-0054