Intermittent 56k Dialup outage

One of our dialup providers has confirmed an issue with one of their networks
causing a delayed response to authentications, a delay that causes some
connections to report as timed out or unavailable (various errors) yet they do
get through to our authentication server as approved.  Some users have reported
this as starting Friday afternoon/evening.

Alternate numbers have worked in the meantime for some users in some areas.  The
list of numbers is separated by state at "http://www.eskimo.com/dial/";, and
clicking on the city names will list alternates for that city.  A full list is
available at "http://www.eskimo.com/dial/locations.txt";.  We're working on
getting that updated as well where needed.

--
support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)