Various server outages today

     Early this morning we had a problem with ultra1, which runs our web
server.  In the process of rebooting it this morning I accidently had the
keyboard plugged into ultra6, and power cycled the wrong computer.  As a
result, ultra6 had a partition that I didn't realise that wasn't mounted, Eric
took care of getting it mounted for me so services could continue to work.  The
web server was then rebooted and has been back up and running since about noon.

     This evening SSH stopped responding on eskimo.com, I was able to remotely
reboot that machine and now all services should be running again.