Mail server and web server outages

     Last night at about Midnight we had an outage with our main file server
xena.  Since all of the other severs use file space from this machine they all
died due to an nfs hang.  I rebooted everything this morning at about 2 am and
then realised it was due to xena being down.  I was able to remotely reboot
xena but it then caused our mail server to go down again.  At this point it was
3 am and I was too tired to physically drive back to the Bellevue co-location
without falling asleep behind the wheel.  So mail was down for the remainder of
the morning.  I have now rebooted the mail server and all services are back up
and running.  Thank you for your patience.